PT. VIVO MOBILE INDONESIA
Test Maintenance Technician
- Responsible to handle all testing abnormalities discovered from testing station from the entire assembly line;
- Improve equipment failure rate, retest rate and false rate, ensure the continuity of production;
- Responsible to follow up and improve the stability of new equipment, maintain convenience, effectiveness, etc;
- Responsible to conduct testing principle training and guidance for new coming testing maintenance technicians.
- Under 35 years old, min diploma degree of telecommunication or electrical engineering;
- Familiar with mobile phone working principle and manufacturing process preferably;
- Have a clear way of thinking, strong comprehension skill, communication and coordination skill;
- Have innovative ideas, able to work under pressure, eager to learn and make progresses, hardworking; have a strong sense of responsibility, willing to work overtime (including during nights and weekends) as well as night shift;
- English literate, candidates who are able to speak Mandarin will be prioritized.
Vivo Mobile Indonesia
Vivo is a leading global smart phone brand focusing on introducing products with professional-grade audio, extraordinary appearance, and fast and smooth user experience. Vivo was founded in 2009 as a sub-brand of BBK Electronics. The brand entered the telecommunication and consumer electronics industry with landline phones and wireless phones. In 2011, Vivo started manufacturing and marketing its own range of smart phones. Vivo entered the Indian market in 2014. Currently 20,000 operators work in Vivo, and 3,000 engineers are in four R&D centers in Dongguan, Shenzhen, Nanjing and Chongqing. From hardware design and manufacture, to software development (Android based Funtouch OS), Vivo has built a complete and sustainable ecosystem.
Lihat Lowongan Serupa Lainnya
Lihat Pelatihan yang Sesuai
Mohon maaf, pelatihan pada bidang ini belum tersedia